Who said circus skills is just for kids?! Our workshops proves not!
There is a growing call in the community for elderly to have access to circus skills so CircusSeen’s very popular workshops for the elderly are taking off in care and nursing homes across Sussex and surrounding areas.
See our Benefits Page to find out how learning circus skills helps is so many ways, young and old!
With fun, interactive movement and a show performed by the workshop leader (and the elderly students if they want!) this is a great way to get the elderly moving, laughing, playing and dancing with motivation and love. Wheel chairs aren’t a problem as there’s no standing needed!
- Gentle juggling – Throw and Catching games with Juggling Balls and Scarves
- Plate Spinning – Spin and learn tricks with Plates
- Gym Ribbon – Great to sit and make patterns with
- With an interactive show at the end of the workshop (with students)
- Workshop length – 1 ½ hours
We are dedicated to working within our clients budget, for more information please contact us. All our teachers are fully CRB /DBS certified, first aid trained and CircusSeen C.I.C holds Public Liability Insurance of £10 million. We operate a thorough child protection, photo disclosure and disability integration policy as well as full workshop risk assessment.