- Aerial Trapeze and Tight Wire Walking Class
- Select Saturday’s – 2 – 4.30pm
- For 5 – 16 year olds only
- Limited to just 10 spaces per class
- Sidney Walter Centre, Sussex Road, Worthing, BN11 1DS
- £25 for 2 1/2 hours intense training
- Booking Essential
As well as being great fun, these aerial and balance circus skills build strength, stamina, flexibility, balance, confidence and artistic creativity.
Static Trapeze is a great starter aerial skills as it allows a steady progression for all. Our sessions ensure secure practice. Aerial skills are a fantastic way to engage and build on gymnastic, dance & circus skills.
Students will be guided through the colourful world of these beautiful historical arts, from the basic balances through to the exciting rolls and moves as performed by circus performers world wide & ages old.
Learn amazing moves and create striking shapes on the Aerial rig and balance body and mind on the Wire at our limited space workshops with experienced instructors.
- Static Trapeze + Tightwire – Saturday 17th November
Just £25 per student for 2 ½ Hours!
Please ensure all students;
- Arrive in suitable clothing; leggings and a close fitting sports top are preferable
- Have a bottle of water
- Have eaten but are not bloated as this will be a high energy session.
All our teachers are fully CRB /DBS certified, first aid trained and CircusSeen C.I.C holds Public Liability Insurance of £10 million. We operate a thorough child protection,photo disclosure and disability integration policy as well as full workshop risk assessment.